Skip to main content

The CEO & I: BWWM New Adult Billionaire Romance

Title: The CEO & I
Author: River Laurent
Genre: BWWM New Adult Billionaire Romance

Synopsis:
Jade
The job is exactly what I want. I know I can do it well. I'm excited until the woman at the agency says there's no point applying since, the essential but unspoken qualifications are being either married, or middle-aged, and I'm neither.
Apparently, Luke Remington, the CEO is a workaholic who's sick of having his young secretaries fall in love with him and lose concentration on their job. Turns out unattractiveness is considered a bonus since he didn't want to be distracted either.
But I'm not giving up that easy. I convince the agency to send me for the interview. I ditch my cosmetics, invest in a cheap wedding ring, put on some dowdy clothes. For good measure, I add a pair of ugly glasses, pull my hair into an unflattering bun, and voila. Married and unattractive.
Yeah, I got the job, Oh, and guess what? I now understand why the other secretaries couldn't concentrate on this job.
Luke Remington...the hottest CEO alive
-
Luke
My new secretary is super-efficient, but even better she doesn't fawn over me. I guess she could be attractive, but she doesn't make much of herself. The woman is still wearing coke bottle glasses and her fashion choices might look better as curtains. Well, not my problem.
We've just arrived for a conference in Thailand. If I'm really hot I could potentially cut a couple of big ticket deals at the same time. Jade made all the arrangements, and so far, so good. Then I hear a scream coming from the room next door. Her room.
I rush in through the connecting door and she's in the bathroom. Yeah, I see the massive spider. But that's the least of my problems. Jade is in a towel. Without her thick glasses. Or her granny clothes. And her long thick hair is loose and tumbling down her silky back.
Damn, the agency screwed up after all.
I'm so f**ked!

Get Your Copy From Amazon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Orchard Inn: Free BWWM Contemporary Romance

Title:  The Orchard Inn Author:   A. M. Kusi Genre:  BWWM Contemporary Romance Synopsis: She’s hiding from her past. He’s looking for his future. Will they take a chance on a love neither expected… Ella lives in constant fear. After seven years of concealing her whereabouts from an abusive ex, she gets an opportunity for a fresh start when one of the few men she trusts leaves her a charming inn. When a mysterious, charming guest tempts her to open her heart again, she fears the scars from the past will keep her from anything close to love. 
Hardworking and successful, River has always wondered if something's missing from his life. And when he falls for the gorgeous proprietor of Orchard Inn, he knows the tattooed beauty is exactly what he needs. Moved by her pain, he encourages her to open up about her fears while he promises to stay by her side.  But just as their irresistible passions bloom, Ella’s brutal ex returns to reclaim what was never truly his. Can Ella and...

A Christmas Kiss: BWWM Holiday Romance

Title:  A Christmas Kiss Author:  Roxy Wilson Genre:  BWWM Holiday Romance Synopsis: Cole Davenport doesn’t expect to be jilted by his fiancée, but that’s exactly what happens on his wedding day, the day that is also Christmas Day. He should be grateful when the attractive CEO of Grand Events comes to console him, but instead he does the unthinkable—he kisses her. Alexandria “Lexi” Riley has kissed a few frogs in her life, hoping that one day she’ll finally find her prince. But, what she doesn’t bargain for is a prince who used to be her client—a client whose wedding she was paid to organize and whose pride she had to protect when his bride-to-be left him. Months later, Cole and Lexi meet again. Friendship and then a romantic relationship develop between them. But, unexpectedly, two things happen: a crime against Lexi and a reentry of Cole’s ex-fiancée into his life.  Will this Christmas turn out to be a fiasco like the one the year before? ...

A Dangerous Encounter: BWWM Romantic Suspense

Title:  A Dangerous Encounter Author:   Yvonne Bennett Genre:  BWWM Romantic Suspense Synopsis: When Vivian Campbell is diagnosed with ovarian cancer, she Jets off to Rome Italy in order to unwind and forget about her health when she encounters a man that holds more danger than she and her heart bargained for. Get Your Copy From  Amazon